Friday, September 23, 2005

The Next Big Ern


Are you kidding me? Leinart might have already passed Tom Brady as the biggest Ern on the planet. This photo inspired a conversation with Westfall. Sad but true. His smile is by far the best part of this whole picture, a knowing "yes, I will have sex with both of you tonight, because I'M BIG MATT. Best decision ever (non-monetarily at least) in my humble opinion. I think if I could choose someone to be right now, no doubt I would choose him.

JOE GAG2: IM THE BIG ERN
JOE GAG2: look at big leinart
JOE GAG2: this picture lol
WestyPlz: oh
WestyPlz: Im looking at a picture
WestyPlz: and I am like
WestyPlz: wtf
JOE GAG2: lol!
JOE GAG2: it's him with two broads
WestyPlz: yeah
JOE GAG2: basically groupies goin
WestyPlz: like
JOE GAG2: "BIG MATT WHY U SO FRESH"
WestyPlz: I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR KIDS
WestyPlz: I MEAN
WestyPlz: I AM ON BIRTH CONTROL I SWEAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home