Friday, July 22, 2005

Chapstick, Chapped Lips, and Things like Chemistry

I vow to be less of an asshole. I've been one for too long, and although some people get a kick out of the whole bag thing, I'm tired of it. It's part of me to kid around and sometimes give some beats, but the focus needs to change from complaining and generally thinking poorly about people to trying to look at the good in them as I used to back in the day. So, with those of you that have known me forever, don't expect to see too much of a change on the outside, but the important thing (how I feel on the inside) will change.

On another topic, I'm down 14 lbs at last weigh-in thanks solely to the switch from regular to diet pop. That's absurd as I still smash whatever I want whenever I want. If I can continue to discipline myself, I might be on the road to looking better (not that I'm all that concerned now, but I would love, even for a little while, to have my looks be a positive rather than a negative when dealing with the opposite sex). The next step is finding something cardio related that I enjoy and taking it slow but steady in order to get healthier as well as shedding some lbs.

I saw Wedding Crashers tonight, and it almost felt like it was written solely for my friends and I based on some of the lines in the movie. Overall, hilarious, but your milage may vary. I was pretty obnoxious during the movie, as I kept getting text messages and having to reply to them, but rich hell care since I didn't talk or whatever and the msgs were fairly important.

Lemon Ice Kool-Aid FTW? Most definitely.

No real news on the female front, but I'm planning on asking Shannon to do something this weekend. Also, I'm really looking forward to Chris's cookout, should be sweet. Next time I'll look back at some of the goals I've set and check up on the progress on those goals.

Song of the Evening:

Relient K - Be My Escape (wonderful, just wonderful)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home