Tuesday, June 21, 2005

"What's focus when the lights are all out?"

One more day of this hellish 6 day 50 hr stretch that I'm currently on. I have a few minutes before I need to jump in the shower before work, so a quick update on the goings ons.

Regionals is this weekend, which should be a good time with myself, Cedric, Westfall, Saran, and Justin trying to make good for the GFC. At the very least, there will be some fun had with that crew, so that is something to look forward to.

I have the next couple of days off, and Thursday is my 24th birthday, continuing my progress towards becoming an old man. Once again, I'm hoping that the days off will let me forget this stretch of work and the other varied problems that make up my life.

Now, on to the real reason I updated today:

Songs of the Second:
1. Jimmy Eat World - Futures
2. Better Than Ezra - A Lifetime
3. Fall Out Boy - Of All the Gin Joints in the World
4. The Ravonettes - Love in a Trashcan
5. The Movielife - If Only Duct Tape Could Fix Everything (FROM THE VAULT)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home