Monday, May 09, 2005

Summertime

Finally, Big Bags is above the law!

Wait, it's actually just the end of the school year and the start of summer. Finals still to go (jack-off motion) but for all intensive purposes, THAT ISSSSSSSSSSS for school for a couple of lovely months. So what does that mean? First of all, it means the return of some of of my good friends (Cedric, Westfall, et al) and an increase in free time for a few others (Saran, Mike, Alex) and of course my own free time goes through the roof.

So what else is going on? Not too much really. Neighborcare has settled in to a nice grind where I know what to expect going in there and do my job and get out. Hopefully Hunka will be starting with us pretty soon which means another fresh fellow at the job along with the $250 bonus it brings (which we'll be splitting). btw grinding work bonuses lol. I'll probably be gaming this summer despite my best efforts to get out. Might as well cue up the band one more time and see if we can do something with this format.

Well, that's all for now...I had intentions of writing a lot more, but I shit out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home