Saturday, February 12, 2005

Work Sucks, I know...

Work is really starting to put a dent into my social life. Any day that I work 8 hrs, I find it difficult to want to do anything but rest afterwards. I'm not sure how some of my gainfully employed friends do it (looking at you Chris), but hopefully I'll get used to it. Today was the usual Saturday debacle, with the compounding factor that we had two call-offs. I was so busy that I didn't even have time to think about anything else really but work. We ended up being stuck there for an additional 1 hr 45 min past the scheduled time, which put me at nearly 10 hrs 30 min for the day. Enough is enough, especially when I have to be back there again at 8 am tomorrow. Frowns all around.

Sunday brings another 9 hr workday then hopefully some relaxation followed by Monday's school/work combo. Dur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home