Wednesday, May 25, 2005

We Love It!

Lots of randomness today, as I have the next two days off and plan to spend them having as much fun as possible. Today we're planning on having a draft/baseball/trivia fest @ bw3, with a special guest appearance by Tim. Getting into the summer swing of things has been sorta weird after months of just having a packed schedule, but I can def get used to sleeping in late and staying out late again. I know I'm 23 (almost 24) years old and should be taking on my fair share of responsibilities, but as I'm back on the track to respectibility, some time off couldn't be too damning. Tomorrow night is King's bachelor party and I expect some serious debauchery along with the usual assortment of absurdity. BillF has quite an evening planned so I'm sure it's gonna be a good time.

I have to say that I've been lucky to meet some really great people at work lately. We went out last friday after work and danced and had a great time. Even the two high school girls that started are really nice, especially due to them both having a shockingly outstanding taste in music (whose first concert was ANTI-FLAG for God's sake?).

Lists for today:

Songs of the Second
1. Fall Out Boy - Sugar, We're Goin' Down
2. The Killers - Smile Like You Mean It
3. This is Exploding - A Lust Song
4. Reliant K - Sadie Hawkins Dance
5. Muse - Stockholm Syndrome

Random Celebrity Hotness
1. Amanda Bynes
2. Kristin Kreuk
3. Angelina Jolie (my god she's gone up the list)

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Keith D. Engel said...

I defintely love Kriten Kreuk as the hotness. Hope everything is going well Joe.
Keith

 

Post a Comment

<< Home