Monday, November 17, 2008

The Approaching Curve

I'm about to leave for work, but I figured I would update quickly before work. So, I had mono...that was the "viral infection" that I was referring to last time I wrote. It only took two doctors and multiple instances of blood work to get that figured out.

I'm not sure what else is going on right now. Kenna and I are still together, so at least I'm not going through life alone. I have to house-sit for my wealthy friend Alice and her two dogs (Tuxedo and Marley) this weekend, which is always an adventure, but I get paid pretty well so why not really. I've been in a rut lately in general, lacking motivation to do the things that I need to get done but surviving alright. I need to pick a path and start going down it, one day at a time. As I said, I'm off to work but I remembered to update! Look for more entertaining updates soon.

Songs of the Second:
Anberlin - Fin (Cities was a fantastic album)
Rise Against - The Approaching Curve
Ludo - Go-Getter Greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home