Friday, October 10, 2008

A Brief Aside

Last weekend, I PTQd for the first time in months. The crew was ridiculous, I t8'd, and good times were had. My friend Adam made mention of how I hadn't blogged in a while and needed to blog more. This one will be brief b/c I'm fighting a viral infection that I actually had to go to the hospital for earlier this week.

I've been dating a new girl named MacKenna. She's fantastic. She's smart, funny, understands the gamer culture, gets all the good jokes, makes fun of me a lot for the weird noises I make while sleeping/stretching and pretty much lights up my life. We work together, which honestly we both hate, but our relationship is rock solid and she's been taking care of me all week. Saturday marks my return after a couple of months to The House that Za Built. This weekend we're going to be doing some Shards drafts and I'm sure some other stuff as well. If anyone wants to come, let me know and I can give you directions.

I said it would be short but I'm trying!

Song of the Second: Foreigner - Hot Blooded

1 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Blogger Balex T Rex said...

this is for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSbhap4R-ho

 

Post a Comment

<< Home