Friday, September 15, 2006

Potential

Can't sleep, even though the next couple days promise to be pretty rough. So here I sit, ruminating on a variety of topics.

Man, my keyboard is FILTHY. I'm not sure if I should just buy a new one or if there is some way to get this layer of dirt, scum, and who knows what else off of here. I may simply SOS pad it up and see what happens. I never think to clean it when the CPU is powered down, though, and I can't really do much while it's on.

I won both my first games in Fantasy Football, both in embarassing fashion, being the 2nd lowest scoring team in both leagues, but getting a win anyways. I guess a W is a W, but never a good start not getting to play my first round pick in either league (Steve Smith). What a jerkface.

I think I may start doing some heavy reading in the near future. I have quite a list of books I want to get to, and now seems like a good time with me having so little free time that I can do anything with, and more free time (like during class, lol) that reading fits right in with what I'm doing.

I've spent a lot of time in my life pining. In fact, an unreal amount of time has been spent just yearning and hoping for the girl that I can't have. The sad part is, I never even find out if I could have them because I always wait for a time when the answer is sure to be "no" before I ask. I've decided to grow a set and start making some moves at a speed beyond glacial for once. We'll see how it works out, but I figure rejection can't be as bad as going from daydream to reality and trying to ignore the transitions.

Saturday is the big Return of Simple CD Release Party.

Financially, things are a little bit of a mess since returning from Vegas. Even though I was a winner, I spent liberally on the trip and bought 3 pair of shoes upon my return in my efforts to stay fresh to death. I have insurance due soon and owe a couple of fellows some tidy sums that I would like to take care of, plus a prerelease and other expenses on the horizon. Everything should be OK, but I need to be a little more frugal for the next few weeks.

I need to get my ass in bed and try and sleep because I spend the next 36 or so hours in constant movement. Before I go, some....

SONGS OF THE SECOND:
1. Jimmy Eat World - 23 (would love to put something else here, but it's been on repeat for like 2 weeks running now)
2. The Academy Is... - Down and Out
3. Gym Class Heroes - Cupid's Chokehold
4. Straylight Run - It Never Gets Any Easier
5. My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home